viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

English language Challenges


Since I was in the primary school, I had a very good English class in my school. We were not allowed to speak Spanish in the class, and they were very demanding with the language. Since I started to study in University, I don’t have the same level of English, and I only have English classes for half a year. Personally, I think that the blog writing and the videotapes are the only things that allow me to practice properly my English. I consider that I have decent English, but I think that I have to improve my writing and my speaking too, because I have problems with the fluency and I’m forgiving the words constantly.
The English language is a very important tool for a professional in these days. I don’t have decided yet how I’ll improve my English, but I think that I could take some English lessons in an institute, or go to another country and interact with the people in there. I think that the second option is a very interesting way to learn and improve the language, because you have the alternative to go and learn about other cultures, and you are speaking and writing all the time in other language, and you don’t need to travel for a half an hour to arrive to the institute.
The English class is not the only instance that I use to speak English. An example of that is I look the television on English for improve my understanding of the language. I improve my English listening music like rock, always in that language, finding the words or phrases that I don’t know the meaning of them. I like to talk in English with my little brother, and I prefer to read documents in English. All of these things makes me practice and improve my English, because is something that all of us needs on this days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario